Sunday, December 4, 2016

spic 'n' span

Grey day, vaguely crabby....

I guess I wouldn't mind so much if feather-merchant millennials reiterated "it is what it is" if 1. they showed some evidence that they had actually looked into what "it is" or 2. showed come capacity to wash the supper dishes properly. And the same goes for "living in the moment" or the insistence of tacking "artisan" or "hand-crafted" onto shoes, toothbrushes, beer or whatever.

Doesn't anyone else get tired of the fact that a 2x4 is no longer a 2x4 and yet is called with a wave of the laced cuff, "a 2x4?" From my crabby perch, I think of them as "the app assholes." Without electricity, the sense of loss would be enormous.

But never fear ... there's an explanation. Explanations explain stuff, right? And with an explanation in hand, you've got an app. And with an app, you've got...

Another asshole?

Ah well, I'm probably just hungry. How's that for an explanation? Soma here I come.

Why wash dishes when there are dishwashers -- blessings on whose name -- to do the work?

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it ruin your day. It's always been unsatisfactory.

    ReplyDelete